Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jewelry Photography That Looks Great Online: Handmade Results Success News Issue 6

I'm packing up for a camping trip with my kids, but before I go I
thought I'd touch base and let you know there is a new article
posted called Top 8 Tips for Webtastic Jewelry Photographs.

If there's anything that will turn people off online it's poor
photos.

No matter how gorgeous in person, on the web you have to sell the
sizzle, not the steak.  I talk a lot about the words you use, but
photos are just as important. 

Read these tips and improve your photos

Reminder: Handmade Results Weekly Students

A quick reminder as well that I'll be away a lot over July and when
I am home I'll be doing a lot of kid stuff so except delays in
support and such. 

If you joined as a student in December when I first launched the
course, you'll likely see two lessons this month instead of four and
we'll make them up at the end.

Premium students who have joined after January 2010, you won't
notice much difference because your lessons are sequenced automatically.

Be sure to check your members area for your lessons. 

Talk Soon.

Warmly,
Christine Gierer
HandmadeResults.com

P.S. If you are looking to get more traffic to your website or
shop, and expand your market reach in less than 30 minutes a day,
my 30 Minute a Day Jewelry Webshop Promo will help you out. 

Step by step tips and strategies you can use immediately without spending loads
of time.  It's an immediate download, so you'll get it even if I'm away :)